Spiros Kivellos is a Medical Doctor, G.P., graduated from Medical School, University of Athens. He holds the Post Graduated Diploma in “Genomic Medicine and Healthcare” of University of South Wales. He has been post-graduated in conventional Medicine in the following hospital departments: the AIDS Unit A.Syggros Athens Hospital, the Neurological Clinic of Polyclinic Athens Hospital, the Orthopedics Clinic of ‘Agios Savvas” Cancer Hospital and in the Unit of Intensive Care of “Athens Naval Hospital”. He was educated in the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital, and then in the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, founded by Prof. George Vithoulkas. He represents the Hellenic Homeopathic Medical Association and the Academy in the Research Subcommittee of ECH.
He has been exclusively practicing Classical Homeopathy for more than 20 years, and is the Director of Centre of Classical Homeopathy in Piraeus and Kifisia Greece, supervising other Homeopathic Medical Doctors. He writes articles and gives lectures in scientific congresses. He has been lecturing Classical Homeopathy in the post graduated MSc course “Pain Confrontation” of the Medical School, University of Ioannina from 2005 till now and also lectures in the post graduated MSc course “Holistic Therapeutic Systems- Classical Homeopathy” University of the Aegean. He has been supervising several post graduated theses of medical candidates.
He has been practicing Classical Homeopathy within Greek National Health System in the Headache Clinic of “G.Gennimatas-Athens General Hospital”, the biggest public Hospital in Athens, since 2003 and presented the positive results of Homeopathy to migraine patients, in the International Headache and Migraine Trust Congress in 2008 and 2014. He is currently also lecturer for Homeopathy in the post graduated MSc course “Algologia-chronic pain” in the 1st Anesthesiology Clinic, Medical School, “Kapodistriakon” University of Athens. He is a member of: Athens Medical Association, Panhellenic Medical Association, Hellenic Homoeopathic Medical Society, European Commission for Homeopathy (ECH), Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI).
- Kivellos, Spiros & Mahesh, Seema & Vithoulkas, George. (2017). Assessing Human Health-Correlation of Autoimmune Diseases with Chemically Suppressed Acute Infections of Patient’s Past Medical History. Journal of Autoimmune Diseases and Rheumatology. 5. 31-38. 10.12970/2310-9874.2017.05.06.
- Schmitz, Martin & Winter, Norbert & Kivellos, Spiros. (2017). Ansätze der klassischen Homöopathie und abgeleitete Gegenwartsströmungen. 10.1016/B978-3-437-56353-9.00032-3.
- Kivellos, S & Skifti, S & Vithoulkas, George. (2014). EHMTI-0396. Reappearance of high fever on migraine patients, after individualized homeopathic treatment, is a valuable prognostic factor. The Journal of Headache and Pain. 15. M7-M7. 10.1186/1129-2377-15-S1-M7.
- Kalampokas, Theodoros & Botis, S & Kedikgianni-Antoniou, A & Papamethodiou, D & Kivellos, S & Papadimitriou, V & Salvanos, G & Paparistidis, N & Gavaris, I & Sofoudis, C & Kalampokas, Emmanouil & Farmakides, G & Vithoulkas, George. (2014). Homeopathy for infertility treatment: A case series. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 41. 158-9. 10.12891/ceog16672014.
- Kivellos S, Papilas K, Karageorgioy K, VIthoulkas G.: “Observational Prospective Study of Homeopathic treatment in patients with Migraine” The Journal of Headache and Pain, Vol 17, supl.1, p. 537
Mr. Leonidas Vellopoulos is a doctor, a graduate of the Medical University “Iuliu Hatieganu” in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Within the specialty he continued his training in Classical Medicine at the Pathology Clinic of KAT Hospital, in the CT Unit of AONA “Agios Savvas”, in the Department of Nuclear Medicine of the same Hospital and in the Endocrinology Clinic of GNA “G.” In Classical Homeopathy he began his education with the completion of the corresponding program of the Hellenic Society of Homeopathic Medicine and then attended the program of the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy of Professor Georgios Vythoulkas receiving the corresponding diploma. He is a member of the Hellenic Society of Homeopathic Medicine and participates in the training program as a teacher for doctors, dentists and pharmacists. In parallel with the practice of Homeopathy, he writes articles, while in 2016 he participated in the 17th Panhellenic Conference on Homeopathy as a member of the organizing committee and also a speaker.